The benefits of Chicken Noodle Soup Chicken
When you’re sick as a kid your mother would make you chicken soup to boost your immune system.
The nutrients from chicken noodle soup can support your immune system. Studies have shown that a hearty bowl of chicken soup may help you to clear nasal congestion and have a mild anti-inflammatory effect that can help ease cold symptoms.
Chicken noodle soup are great for those cold winter days because of all it’s wonderful nutrients. The ingredients included are soothing to the throat, easy-to-digest and also has a great taste.
- It contains vitamins, minerals and some fat.
- It can help to improve upper respiratory tract symptoms by providing hydration and stimulating nasal clearance.
- Carrots, Celery, Onion – These vegetables contain vitamin A, C and other antioxidants that have been known to help build a strong immune system and fight off viruses.
- They may help the body recover from illness more quickly.
- Chicken – The main ingredient of the dish is packed with protein, which supports the immune system.
- Noodles – High in carbohydrates, they will help you to feel full and satisfied.
Chicken Noodle Soup
2 Teaspoon of butter
1 cup carrots
1 cup of celery
1 chopped Onions
1 small potato diced
1 teaspoon Thyme
4 litres of Chicken stock
2 cups of BBQ Chicken
1/3 Gojji Berries
3 Bay leaves
- Melt butter in large pot.
- Sauté the celery, carrot and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add potato, thyme, poultry seasoning, chicken broth add gojji berries
- Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and chicken and cook on low for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.